Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Just defected from the MG Rover forums after my ZT died a sad and lonley death (near terminal head gasket failure).

Anyway - traded it in and now got a 2005 CDTI 130 (6) and must say I'm very impressed with it so far (had it just under a week).

No problems yet - lots of questions but no problems (which is good!)

Already found the tips section and programmed my doors to lock when I drive off :thankyousign: That little snippet would have cost me £40 at a Rover dealer with the old motor :L

Anyway - I'm quite technical and have owned 40 cars since learning to drive and have always done my own servicing and repairs (inc engine & gearbox rebuilds)so as soon as I find my way around this new baby I may be able to offer help to others. I NEVER take cars to garages and I like it that way :D

Cheers

Rukka

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
rukka said:
Hi all, Just defected from the MG Rover forums after my ZT died a sad and lonley death (near terminal head gasket failure).

Anyway - traded it in and now got a 2005 CDTI 130 (6) and must say I'm very impressed with it so far (had it just under a week).

No problems yet - lots of questions but no problems (which is good!)

Already found the tips section and programmed my doors to lock when I drive off :thankyousign: That little snippet would have cost me £40 at a Rover dealer with the old motor :L

Anyway - I'm quite technical and have owned 40 cars since learning to drive and have always done my own servicing and repairs (inc engine & gearbox rebuilds)so as soon as I find my way around this new baby I may be able to offer help to others. I NEVER take cars to garages and I like it that way :D

Cheers

Rukka
Hi and welcome. Its TDCi not CDTI (as thats Vauxhall :) )

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[/quote]
Hi and welcome. Its TDCi not CDTI (as thats Vauxhall :) )[/quote]

oops Sorry - first faux pas. (did have a Vectra CDTI 2 cars ago) Got confused :crazy:

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
rukka said:
Hi and welcome. Its TDCi not CDTI (as thats Vauxhall :) )

oops Sorry - first faux pas. (did have a Vectra CDTI 2 cars ago) Got confused :crazy:
We'll let you off, now go and say 10 Hail Mary's, and repent your sins :}

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
hello and welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.