Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MEG Colonel
Joined
·
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
due to seeling my lexus lights this weekend ive tried to put my old original ford ones back in but ive no brake lights working now including the high level one, checked the fuse everything is fine, so i tried to put my lexus lights back in still no brake lights :crazy:

anyone got any ideas
 

·
MEG Colonel
Joined
·
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
gravedigger said:
due to selling my lexus lights this weekend ive tried to put my old original ford ones back in but ive no brake lights working now including the high level one, checked the fuse everything is fine, so i tried to put my lexus lights back in still no brake lights :crazy:

anyone got any ideas
 

·
irishghiax
Joined
·
798 Posts
gravedigger said:
gravedigger said:
due to selling my lexus lights this weekend ive tried to put my old original ford ones back in but ive no brake lights working now including the high level one, checked the fuse everything is fine, so i tried to put my lexus lights back in still no brake lights :crazy:

anyone got any ideas
did you check that there is power getting to the rear brake bulbs?.
did you check the switch on the brake pedal? :L
 

·
MEG Colonel
Joined
·
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how would i check to see if power is going to the brake lights, how do i check the brake switch the lights was working an hour ago
 

·
MEG Colonel
Joined
·
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
found the culprit the brake light switch on the pedal had dislodge somehow :whistling: :gayfight:

thanks irishghiax :L
 

·
irishghiax
Joined
·
798 Posts
gravedigger said:
how would i check to see if power is going to the brake lights, how do i check the brake switch the lights was working an hour ago
some times the brake switch moves from its original position,it just needs to be put back in place.
if you have one of those testers with the bulb inside you can check if there is power getting to the clusters. :L
 

·
irishghiax
Joined
·
798 Posts
gravedigger said:
found the culprit the brake light switch on the pedal had dislodge somehow :whistling: :gayfight:

thanks irishghiax :L
no problem m8 :L
glad you sorted it out ;)
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top