Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Little Megger
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Subject says it all really. I need one of these steel pipes, (drivers side) but for the life of me I can't see where I can get one from as Ford want £90+VAT for one of these!!!

Has anyone got any ideas where to get one from, cheaper than this?
Breakers aren't an ideal option - tried and failed miserably with 3 MK1's of this year at different breakers, and to be honest its in too good a condition to be broken up.

Cheers in advance!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.