Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys/girls,

I have 58 plate Ford Fiesta Zetec with the City Pack and I was told i can play music from my iPhone via the bluetooth handsfree kit.

Where ever I look it says add the phone as a device for bluetooth (done) and you doubel click AUX and it should come up with a new menu and it plays via that.

Nothing happens when i double click AUX though!

The phone side of it all works sweet but for music i'm using a AUX lead and would much prefer bluetooth if its available.

Now my mate has a new 62 plate Ford Focus and his works fine. His a company flashy car so gets all the trimmings so my guess is either it can;t actually do this or it's not working!

TBH the garage i bought it from are useless so i'm hoping someone on here can help?

Thanks in advance

marc

·
Premium Member
7,655 Posts
Topic moved

·
AWOL
1,859 Posts
My 59 Zetec only allows phone controls via Bluetooth. I have not seen anything about iPhone use for music although I have heard of it in some vehicles. My phone plays Spotify very well through the jack plug though. I have the 6 speaker set up and the sound quality is superb.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh it has no issues playing music via an AUX lead but just makes it all easier if its done via Bluetooth am thinking it can't be done on mine then.

i only have the standard 4 speakers too.

thanks for your help

·
AWOL
1,859 Posts
When you say 4 speaker are you looking at just front doors or both front and rear?
With the upgraded stereo (not the gloss black Sony) it has main speaker in all four doors and a tweeter in front doors by door handle making the six.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts