1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Support the Vulcan XH558
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ Gizmo...yep early Xmas Prezzie

GingaGizmo said:
Very nice mate :L

I assume it's a Ghia X? What year is it and are you going for crystal or smoked?
Late 02 and a Ghia X...I got Black ones to try out, seeing as it has black trim, door pillars and tyres. Gotta try to fit 'em yet.

·
MEG Colonel
5,324 Posts
Late 02 and a Ghia X...I got Black ones to try out, seeing as it has black trim, door pillars and tyres. Gotta try to fit 'em yet.
[/quote]

mines got black tyres too

must be cause its a ghia x :whistling:

·
Man in a Jag
14,847 Posts
Very nice, even with the Orangeness.

·
Premium Member
19,487 Posts
if the upgrade to mk3 trend keeps up mines gunna be the youngest mota at the local meets :}

nice looking mota you have there, whats the first bit ur gunna bling :whistling: :naughty: :}

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,383 Posts
Excellent choice,well i would say that iv'e got
one,the best model of the MK3's,IMO,there is room for lots of improvement though,you will love the
electric sunroof in the summer. :tongue:

·
Uncle Nasty
8,462 Posts
Nice looking car(even if it is Silver ;) )..Bet you're chuffed to bits.. :)

·
Daft
3,051 Posts
lovely stuff !!! Sod the clear repeaters. Get some black carpet in there pronto. My boss has an estate with the cream interior. bugger to keep clean !!!!

Sorry Mr Page !!!! Clear sidies can wait ! lol

·
Man in a Jag
14,847 Posts
Rhinestone said:
lovely stuff !!! Sod the clear repeaters. Get some black carpet in there pronto. My boss has an estate with the cream interior. bugger to keep clean !!!!

Sorry Mr Page !!!! Clear sidies can wait ! lol
Gotta admit the lighter carpet is harder to keep clean, but it looks better when it is.

What colour carpet have you got in your house Phil - Black? :}

·
MEG Sergeant
2,025 Posts
very nice.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.