Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
He who laughs last..... Thinks slowest...
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm new to all this so forgive me if I seem a bit slow, anyways, I've owned my '95 MK1 Si for just over a year now, treated her to a set of 17" multi-spoke rims, I know I'm not the only one in my area with a RS kitted Mondeo, there's a fella with both a Hatch & saloon in Citrine Yellow,they look awsome, anyways I'll try and post some pics of my Mondie, speak to you all soon
TTFN
Dan

·
MEG Admiral
2,642 Posts
welcome to meg :L

·
MEG Corporal
1,048 Posts
Welcome to MEG! :L

·
He who laughs last..... Thinks slowest...
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome, not sure if he/she is, I think they could be a couple, ie: His & Hers, but either way if you are a member on here,then,that can only be good thing

Dan

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
morning from another kent resident..

G

·
Morning from yet another Sittingbourne resident, when I am in the UK.

We are another couple with his n hers only ours are ST200's. Hers is a standard hatch whilst mine is an estate with tints, morettes running round on 19" five spokes.

Will look out for you when I'm home at Christmas but keep an eye out for Clare in the hatch.

And we all know who the guy is with the citrines. Come on Anglianut, show yourself!!!!

Welcome

Jeff

·
Banned
3,675 Posts
bookwyse said:
Morning from yet another Sittingbourne resident, when I am in the UK.

We are another couple with his n hers only ours are ST200's. Hers is a standard hatch whilst mine is an estate with tints, morettes running round on 19" five spokes.

Will look out for you when I'm home at Christmas but keep an eye out for Clare in the hatch.

And we all know who the guy is with the citrines. Come on Anglianut, show yourself!!!!

Welcome

Jeff
Nevver evva owned a citrine Jeff :whistling:

Welcome to Meg Dan :L

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.