Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi FF....glad you replied as I dont seem to be getting notifications and it's not the most frequented forum is it?

·
Super Moderator
29,551 Posts
82 views but nobody else said anything. :)

Welcome.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
82 views but nobody else said anything. :)

Welcome.
Hi, I meant generally. I have posted and replied to existing posts but nothing in return. If I can help, I will, but I'm not sure of the benefit of posting into the ether.😉

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am not getting any notifications either, such as the welcome from FiestaForever and yourself. Being a bit of a luddite, maybe I have to tick some box or other?

·
Super Moderator
29,551 Posts
When creating a thread you scroll down to select allow notifications by email etc.

Existing thread use the Follow button up on the top right just below your username/account details button.

New site layout and we are all still finding our way a bit.

·
Back in a Mondeo…........again!
2012 Mondeo Titanium X Sport 2.0TDCi 163bhp, Moondust Silver.
2,055 Posts
Better late than never, welcome to you both. I've been here since 2008 (the days of Mondeo Enthusiasts Group - MEG for short), but lost my way with this group as a lot of Mondeo friends moved away from the Blue Oval. I'm still fighting the good fight and now on my 5th Mondeo (6th Ford in total).

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
When creating a thread you scroll down to select allow notifications by email etc.

Existing thread use the Follow button up on the top right just below your username/account details button.

New site layout and we are all still finding our way a bit.
I've just had to go through my account settings (click avatar on the top bar) then down to preferences. Under content options everything for "and receive email notifications" had been unticked. Have ticked them all and shall see if I get any notifications now.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Yes, yes I did :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts