Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Little Megger
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought i waould intruduce myself already no a couple people on here already jcth1 being the main one im his mechanic went to the brighton meet on the 3rd where i meet fordcrazy and killa220 aand loads more people cant remember them all i dont own a mondeo, i did but if you have seen the pictures of the banger on her i think they are in mk1 saloon banger update then you will see what i did to it also i aint passed my test yet so that dont help but i am modifying a mk1 saloon v6 its my dads though so that dont count i am also in the middle of restoring a mk3 ford capri 2.0 lazer anyway thats enough of me going on just wanted to say hi cheers all

·
MEG Admiral
2,642 Posts
welcome mate :L

·
MEG's Resident Removal Man
2,220 Posts
Dont talk to him he's an idiot :whistling: :whistling:

Jason is a good lad. As he said he is my mechanic so to speak lol.

Will find the pics of the banger in a bit. If you look then he's the numpty......i mean lad standing by the mk1 lol.

As said his dads mk1 has been up on here a few times via myself. Put it in your sig jason as your dad will never come on here.

Welcome to meg you lazy git. Could of got me my referral though :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

jcth1

·
2,220 Posts
bangerboy120 said:
hey less of the numpty bit i aint the one driving a chip van after all am i cod and chips anyone lol
yea u aint driving at all :gayfight: LMAO

jcth1

·
Little Megger
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cheers kev had a great time at the brighton meet hopefully see you all at the next 1 made me feel very welcome and had a laugh great day out even with the smell on the way bk lol :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

·
2,220 Posts
bangerboy120 said:
cheers kev had a great time at the brighton meet hopefully see you all at the next 1 made me feel very welcome and had a laugh great day out even with the smell on the way bk lol :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
Hope your not dissing the chip van. Remember its your taxi when ur stuck in places you shouldnt be. LMAO

jcth1

·
2,220 Posts
fordcrazy said:
lol lol lol very bitchy i thought lol lol

kev :gayfight: :gayfight:
Nah, he knows excactly what that means especially after the phone call i got yesterday afternoon lol.

jcth1

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.