Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Beetle Driver
2,842 Posts
You need to change the two dip beam fuses (under bonnet fuse box) to 20 amp. They will generally fire up with the original fuses provided the engine is running but it's worth changing them.

·
Big Megger
321 Posts
DJDIGITALD said:
I got them from ebay mate. Do a search on HID Kits, there are a load to choose from :L
Would you mind letting me know which ones you got? I'm currently looking for some but don't know which to go for. PT if you prefer :)

thanks

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OK fitted them and what can i say. I think Will is right, they are probably the best Mod i have done. A very easy and i would imagine when it is dark, a very substantial Mod. If anyone is contemplating doing this Mod then contemplate no more and just do it. I will post pics when i get some :L

·
MEG's Resident Removal Man
2,220 Posts
DJDIGITALD said:
OK fitted them and what can i say. I think Will is right, they are probably the best Mod i have done. A very easy and i would imagine when it is dark, a very substantial Mod. If anyone is contemplating doing this Mod then contemplate no more and just do it. I will post pics when i get some :L
Would deffo love to see pics. Got this mod planned myself for the morrettes.

jcth1

·
wbumanagh
8,607 Posts
DJDIGITALD said:
Good news mate. Glad you like them. :) Many happy nights ahead mate :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.