Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken ages and still a work in progress but the Ghia of fear has come a long way since the day i bought it. thanks to TELBOY i have some origional pics. some when i first fitted the wheels. and then when i fitted the kit. and then when i refurbed them and fitted the astor eyes and mesh grill. plus the black lexus and twin pipes. and its still changing. have more pics up soon.

Dan :L

Attachments

·
Thinks maths is an alcoholic drink.
3,884 Posts
Looks proper nice. :L

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
fordcrazy said:
looking sweet dan ....almost as good as mine :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :L :tongue: :L :tongue: :L :tongue:
yours is a snowplough kev :gayfight: :woot:

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Looking good and have to start calling mine the ghia of fear mk2version as i progress lol ...used to have a guy on the sierra site i belonged to who used to call his the ghia of fear as well lol .. that names haunting me ;)

·
living the citrine dream
21,228 Posts
Twiggy27 said:
fordcrazy said:
looking sweet dan ....almost as good as mine :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :L :tongue: :L :tongue: :L :tongue:
yours is a snowplough kev :gayfight: :woot:

oh i see like that is it lol lol lol

kev :L :L :L

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
Dave6656 said:
Looking good and have to start calling mine the ghia of fear mk2version as i progress lol ...used to have a guy on the sierra site i belonged to who used to call his the ghia of fear as well lol .. that names haunting me ;)
Do you mean the FSOC's Sidibear by any chance Dave???

Twiggy, looking good. Funny how a car looks before and after. You look at the after pics and think yeah, it's cool. Then you look back at the old pictures and wonder how you drove something so er, stnadard lol

·
MEG Sergeant
2,338 Posts
looking great dan lot of work gone into it. love the rear lights :L thinking of them for mine keep up the good work mate :L

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
very nice..

·
Phil "THE BOOST" Wootty
2,739 Posts
ive got the cuirass blue ghia of fear,does that count.its done 8.6 miles in the last week so the mods are slow.got some bits in the pipeline though :whistling:

Attachments

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Rhys said:
Dave6656 said:
Yeah im sure that the name ;) so long since i was on there now i have forgotten a lot of names lol but like mirez he had his own site as well showing mods etc and how to's IIRC

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
Dave6656 said:
Rhys said:
Dave6656 said:
Yeah im sure that the name ;) so long since i was on there now i have forgotten a lot of names lol but like mirez he had his own site as well showing mods etc and how to's IIRC
Maybe the car would stir your memories a bit more then lol

a light green Mk1 Sierra running on a pepped up 2.0 Pinto. Don't half shift that one :L

·
Phil "THE BOOST" Wootty
2,739 Posts
top pic looks like the wharf when fast ford attended,i think we were all there that day,about 35 of us.the days of me juice green,awww. :nahnah:

·
MEG Captain
3,040 Posts
wootty said:
top pic looks like the wharf when fast ford attended,i think we were all there that day,about 35 of us.the days of me juice green,awww. :nahnah:
when i found those pics for dan there were some of your juicy green st phil

Attachments

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.