Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Just me
19,673 Posts
Nope, been stuck indoors ill :(

G

·
Saw three yesterday. One of them a x type Jag being recovered from the M2 at about 4.30 yesterday afternoon. Bet he was pleased.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
Saw 3 yesterday as well around london.

·
Formerly known as cilla black
15,701 Posts
erm about 40000 (40k) :whistling:

·
Registered
328 Posts
I saw a Vectra of all cars! I didn't realise it was a new 'un till the gf said as it was already filthy lol and this was about 10 am!

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
Saw a Range Rover yesterday. The guy couldn't :driving: for sh1t. He wanted two lanes at all times :headshake:

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
Saw one yesterday on way home - a Golf Plus (which looked pretty nice actually), but was being driven by someone in a flat cap who was about 60.

I too have not been out today as my back is playing up so cant sit down or stand up properly.

My brother gets his 06 reg on Saturday, an Audi A4 TDI (which I will be having a play with when we go and visit them - pity he is getting rid of his Volvo C60)

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
saw a discovery today , and the bloke that was driving it was driving it like a tit as well :loopy:

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
paulyoung666 said:
saw a discovery today , and the bloke that was driving it was driving it like a tit as well :loopy:
Must be a 4x4 thing lol :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :}

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
KETTERSUK said:
bloody none lol
You been sleeping again Lee???

:whistling: :naughty: :naughty:

·
TalkFord is Arse, Bring back MEG!
3,972 Posts
One a new Mondeo pulling off Reg Vardy's Forcourt

·
MEG Colonel
5,987 Posts
loads as i've been working on them for the last 2-3 weeks, they are all trucks though

i've only seen about 10 cars though

·
MEG Colonel
5,987 Posts
to many and there making my 4 month old 55 plated mercedes truck look old
same with my 5 month old 55 plate fiat van

how many miles/km you done in the merc so far as im coming upto 17000miles in the van so far

1 - 20 of 31 Posts