Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that EcoSport has already been out in a few other countries. Any idea how it has performed over there? It would probably help in making the final decision.

·
Registered
5 Posts
From what I have read the EcoSport has been doing incredibly well in India, with healthy sales in South Africa and Nepal too. I am not 100% sure what, if anything has been changed design wise for the UK launch.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have some family from Nepal and they claim that the sales on the EcoSport have been doing great, and that it's a big hit. They also said that the model didn't change at all design wise (except for language) from the model in the UK when they came to visit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow! That's good to know. I think this will help me in making the final decision. India is a big and competitive car market and if it's doing well over there, it has to be good.

Thank you for sharing this information.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've heard good things from a few of my German friends. I don't know any who already has a Ford EcoSport, but a couple are planning on getting one. They seem to love anything Ford. Germany loves to copy anything they think is American.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Seems like I read that the EcoSport is the first Ford to have been made in one country and sold in others. If I'm not mistaken, it's made in Brazil and was first sold in India. I heard it was doing well there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts