Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Plant Gadget Audio equipment Output device Vehicle audio
I replaced my stock 6000CD radio with a Blaupunt TravelPilot DX RNS4-TP132 radio.

Plant Gadget Vehicle audio Audio equipment Multimedia

Using the pinout scheme, I successfully connected everything according to this scheme! Everything plays very well!

It was possible to find a standard adapter, but I did not find it either, I did it myself.

Circuit component Electrical wiring Electronic component Electrical supply Cable

Circuit component Electrical wiring Electronic component Cable Electrical supply

The figure shows the adapter from OEM radio connectors FORD 6000CD to ISO connectors for Blaupunkt Navi Travelpilot, full part number 1M5T - 19A442-EC, FORD number 1197720.

BUT recently I got my hands on a CD-CHANGER BLAUPUNKT W1G CDC2, it seemed to be on the Opel. I don't understand some of his pinout. I need to connect them.
Audio equipment Gadget Communication Device Font Cylinder
Rectangle Laptop accessory Font Electronics accessory Auto part

Audio equipment Gadget Communication Device Font Cylinder Rectangle Laptop accessory Font Electronics accessory Auto part

I am missing this regular cable (I also could not find it at home):

Natural material Creative arts Jewellery Wire Circle

Natural material Creative arts Jewellery Wire Circle

Blaupunkt Navi cable, complete number 2M5F-19K926-AA, FORD number 1139937

I read on the Internet that any BLAUPUNKT changer can be connected to the BLAUPUNKT radio, if there are CDC outputs, AND THEY ARE.

Since I cannot find a standard cable for connecting the CDC in my RUSSIA (RARE), I built the wires myself, BUT HERE, I need YOUR HELP in the correct pin assignment.

The Blaupunt radio uses pins FROM 10 TO 20, these are 2 mini ISO connectors (green and blue)
BLAUPUNKT radio pinout:
Font Rectangle Parallel Pattern Number

Font Rectangle Pattern Parallel Number

There are 12 pins in the CDC, but some of their names are very incomprehensible, or my translation is bad, as well as knowledge in electrical engineering so far.
CDC BLAUPUNKT pinout:
Font Gas Rectangle Number Machine

Font Gas Rectangle Number Machine

Please help me connect these two devices by output numbers !!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts