Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey there,
I'm Darren and I'm an alcoholic... oops sorry, wrong forum..

I'm darren and I have a Mondeo 2.5 V6 Si. I used to have a Mondeo 1.8 TDi many moons ago but chopped it in for a Volkswagen Passat that did nothing but let me down for two years!!

So I got rid (when the head gasket went for the SECOND TIME!) and bought myself this little puppy!

I'm trying to learn as much as i can about Mondeos as I know the 2.5 V6 repairs don't come cheap. So please forgive me if i ask an silly questions.

Any idea how I can upload my own avatar/picture??

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hello M8 :L
takuhii said:
I'm trying to learn as much as i can about Mondeos as I know the 2.5 V6 repairs don't come cheap. So please forgive me if i ask an silly questions.
I'm still learning and i been here a while now :D This is the best place to learn, there are alot of very help members out there :L

Marty :D

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
Any idea how I can upload my own avatar/picture??
Top Left of the screen....My Fusion>Control Panel>Avatar Settings

you can choose an avatar from the stock, think you need to be a gold member to upload one of your own, not too sure on that tho....but it's a tenner well spent mate, theres loads of gubbins in here.... :L

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,547 Posts
HI THERE ALCO IMBICILE.
DON'T TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY LIKE YOU DID LAST
NIGHT.
I WAS ONLY HAVING A LAUGH ABOUT YOU CALLING
YOUR SELF AN IMBECILE.
HAVE YOU DECIDED WHAT COLOUR YOUR CAR IS,??
LOOKS A BIT LIKE DARK AUBERGINE FROM THE PIC'S
I AM NEW AS WELL,AND I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY
A BIG HELLO TO YOU DARREN, Hic,Hic,oopps. :L

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
Welcome to the world that is MEG m8.

There's loads here... help, advice and enjoyment in general.

When you sign up for Gold Membership (only £10), you can participate in the Gold Community Zone, for subjects other than Mondeo...

You can also upload your personal Avatar...

Some Gold member forums are:
The Private Forum, Comedy Zone,
Consumer Electronics Technology & IT,
Sports, Photography, Spotted was it you.
There's also the Armchair Market, where you can post sales, wants, eBay finds, etc, etc...

[color:brown]There are now 2 new Gold forums; Gaming and Offers/Discounts/Vouchers[/color]

Andy.

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
HI and welcome. My previous MK2TD had those very same alloys - although mine were battered!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts