Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it only needs a few little tweeks now, but a lot of work has gone in to it. Including welding up the 50 holes in the boot lid. Not forgetting the MAJOR fibreglassing on the front and rear bumpers.

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Mk1 :love: Mk1 with RS Kit :love: :love: Mk1 with RS Kit in white :love: :love: :love: Mk1 with RS kit in white saloon :love: :love: :love: :love:

·
living the citrine dream
21,228 Posts
bathrug said:
it only needs a few little tweeks now, but a lot of work has gone in to it. Including welding up the 50 holes in the boot lid. Not forgetting the MAJOR fibreglassing on the front and rear bumpers.
oh yeh the bloody spoilers gone ...i thought he was keeping it on there...cant blame howie for thaty one im afraid it was the guy who fitted the spoiler for him :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

kev :L :L :L

·
MEG Corporal
660 Posts
My Old Mowta - OMG lol...

Bit of a change from this

to this..

Paul did pop over with the old girl after he finished @ Waynes.. and I managed to get a few then too :whistling:

I'll C if I can get a couple up...

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
still a few bits to do though mate .... looks good though doesnt it.

Ohhh buy the way ... wayne still hase some white doors (with THIN bump strips)

·
MEG Corporal
660 Posts
[quote name=bathrug]Ohhh buy the way ... wayne still hase some white doors (with THIN bump strips)[/quote]

Ooooh - I know Paul was saying that he's getting rid of them next week.. do U think I could nab them from Wayne B4 they go to the scraper's

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dont know mate ..... I should imagine so, hes at the meet tommorow but hes on here a lot ...send him a PM and see what he says. Did you managed to get done to yours what you wanted to today.?

·
MEG Corporal
660 Posts
in 1 word NO! :angryfire: I know it's :eek:fftopic: BUT had a few prob's with wiring (alot of wire have been cut short) had a someone pop over which delayed everything for an hour + neighbours keep coming over and nosing then Paul turned up with the old Mondy - so finishing off 2moro and hopefully get them on then - by the way cheers fella :L

1 - 16 of 16 Posts