Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well see , everything is the same , sorry cant picture right now , but l will do it first thing in the morning , but l dont have that port there, cant seem to find it :darn:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So l took the photos (Sorry sun is in the way but its visible) and again l checked all the places but cant seem to find it , any ideas .. ? :

Attachments

·
Registered
999 Posts
I don't think you have it mate :(. The area in the glove box around the top edge that's round with little gaps is where it is on some models. You have s different arm rest to the titanium models and so not one there. You can but a lot from fords or eBay is cheaper for around £24. But you have to take your head unit out and plug it in to the quadlock connector, then drill a hole and fit the aux in jack. Loads have done it :).

·
Click4 - What will you Click4 today?
1,481 Posts
On pre facelift focus aux was an accessory for after fitment.

Facelift had aux socket in glovebox, one in the armrest was only if you had the USB option with iPhone holder.

Was an optional extra initially till about 2009 if I can remember then it got made standard.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well this is a 2006 , so l guess its not included , l`ll make sure l order it , anyways thanks for the help guys ! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi sorry to butt in on this thread I need some help I want to put my aux and usb in the centre console with the 12v feed I've got the newer type storage box from fords so was wondering what cable to buy from ford for just a straight plug n play I've a 2011 mondeo titanium X please help it's driving me mad ta

1 - 13 of 13 Posts