Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was minus 2 this morning and very icy,the sun came out and it looked to be a lovely day so got the bike out and went for a spin,i exspected the roads to be dry and white with salt but at even at 1.30pm were still damp and icy despite blue skies.went down a couple of back roads ,thick ice in the middle of the road and at the edges aswell so kinda limped home for fear of the worst.so be carefull all and don't let blue skies fool you maybe it's time to put the bike away and chug about in your car.

·
MEG Admiral
2,642 Posts
my bike wont be out again until the summer, looking at a good old honda superdream for running around in the winter { dry days only } , and might have a zx6 to get ready for track days too

·
MEG Admiral
2,642 Posts
i know lol, damn good bikes though, i have the chance of one that is local, it was found dumped and the guy reported it to the police and they contacted him a while later saying it had not been claimed and they could not trace previous owner etc so he could have it, so i need to get a log book, but im going to look at stripping it completly and rebuilding from scratch with new paint job etc

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
My dad 'packed' his bike away a few weeks ago now. He takes teh mirrors and fairing off so he can get it in hte corner of the garage and still get the car in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.