Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...dig up some info on this guy for me....

We're working at a big country mansion place called Pirton Court....and the fella that owns it is called Terry Lee (possibly a third name, don't know???)...he runs a company selling pop memorabilia (don't know the webby) ......we're sure he's an ex rock star or sommat, he looks like an old rocker who made it big, he drives his cars at 100mph up his long driveway cutting up the drive to bits, last time we worked for him he came back with three of his mates who all looked rocker-y...he was p1ssed out of his tree, and his mates carried him inside and then left.....ten minutes later he comes staggerring out with a tray of tea, half of it was on the tray or down his jeans...it was well funny....anyway we don't wanna ask him what he did to get all his money (cause this house is worth a mint) and I can't find anything out about him....

anyone heard of him..???

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
cant find anything about pirton court, it comes up as a town, not house?

i'll ask, at work, may end up home early the way i feel at the moment.

se if you can get a photo.

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't work it out, gonna wait for his cheque to come through and get his full name and then google the living daylights out of him.. :D ...if you seen him in the street you'd think he lived on a boat or sommat....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts