Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have a question about injector coding sequence.
Mondeo mk3 2.0 TDCI 2004. Anybody knows the coding sequence for injectors?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
29,548 Posts
Posted in MK1/2 section?

Sequence? It will be in the firing order or cylinder order depending on the software/device your using.

·
Mondeo Lover
771 Posts
1-3-4-2

if your using forescan its...

I havent used other software for coding them so cant help there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1-3-4-2

if your using forescan its...

View attachment 257750

I havent used other software for coding them so cant help there.
Hi there, i am using forscan indeed but i am confused. At the first reading the injectors were coded in the same sequence as shown, 1 4 2 3 .
Let me explain.... i changed the injectors nozzles and after reinstaling them in the exact same order, i did a injector code reading that showed me the order 1423. Tomorrow i will try the order you sugest. The motor is cranking but do not ignite, and i see black smoke out of the exhaust. So, please confirm if i got it correct:
CYL 1- INJ 1
CYL 2- INJ 3
CYL 3- INJ 4
CYL 4- INJ 2
Thank you for your time.

·
Super Moderator
29,548 Posts
No that is wrong look at the diagram is DavieW's post. Cyl 1 = Inject 1... Cylinder 2 = Inject 4

Its an odd way of doing it and not the way the old F-Super did it but the diagram should show you whats
right.

Your coding it in firing order not injector order.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No that is wrong look at the diagram is DavieW's post. Cyl 1 = Inject 1... Cylinder 2 = Inject 4

Its an odd way of doing it and not the way the old F-Super did it but the diagram should show you whats
right.

Your coding it in firing order not injector order.
Thanks for replay, i will recode the injectors in this order, because i think i got it wrong first time.
cyl 1- inj 1
cyl 2- inj 4
cyl 3- inj 2
cyl 4- inj 3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts