Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Daft
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hah! and you thought it would be in the engine bay!!!!

A nice brushed ally fireplace surround.

Result! Fitted a treat with no trimming down needed. Cheers Phil! You're a righteous dude!!!

They'll be queueing up for these now.
:thankyousign:

Told Mrs R it would come with MSF stickers on it as well!!! :whistling:

Attachments

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Is there no end to Phil's talents ??? nice job :)

·
MEG Colonel
5,351 Posts
Dave6656 said:
Is there no end to Phil's talents ??? nice job :)
seems not dave

looks great doesnt it

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Just like to add its nice to see Mr & Mrs Rhinestone living in a mansion and still driving a lowly Ford :whistling: :whistling: ;)

·
MEG Colonel
5,351 Posts
whats lowly about an 03 tdci ghia x mate?

·
Phil "THE BOOST" Wootty
2,739 Posts
i wondered when id see pics of the fireplace.thought maybe youd got the bloody dims round the wrong way or summint. :whistling:
looks nice phil.

you dont live in knebworth house m8 do you :laugh:

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
[quote name=mickey mondeo]whats lowly about an 03 tdci ghia x mate?[/quote]
LOL i wasnt refering to the model of car its just that such a magnificent fireplace belongs in a mansion and people who live in them rarely drive "fords" ... my attempt at humour obviously went wrong :sad: :sad: I think wootty got what i was trying to say ;) ;)

·
Phil "THE BOOST" Wootty
2,739 Posts
Dave6656 said:
mickey mondeo said:
LOL i wasnt refering to the model of car its just that such a magnificent fireplace belongs in a mansion and people who live in them rarely drive "fords" ... my attempt at humour obviously went wrong :sad: :sad:
ITS NOT.HIS REAL NAME IS RICHARD BRANSON,DONT YOU KNOW :gayfight:

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,548 Posts
Dave6656 said:
Just like to add its nice to see Mr & Mrs Rhinestone living in a mansion and still driving a lowly Ford :whistling: :whistling: ;)
Lord and Lady R. :}
Fo you burn logs,coal,or peasants on there. :whistling:

·
Daft
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cheers for the comments guys, am well pleased with it. Hopefully this will give people other ideas for stuff purchase off our resident metal expert. Im currently playing with a brushed ally garage door design that Phil might like to take on! :}

wootty said:
thought maybe youd got the bloody dims round the wrong way or summint.
Dims were perfect in every way. Totally spot on. Thank you very much. Mrs Rhinestone is well pleased and sends her thanks also. :woot:

Dave6656 said:
One tries ones best what what !

[quote name=mickey mondeo]whats lowly about an 03 tdci ghia x mate?[/quote]
Its just my daily driver. "Lady" R has the Bentlely most days and often tells me of the lovely rides she gets from Beamish the chauffeur

KAZUYADOG said:
Lord and Lady R. :}
Do you burn logs,coal,or peasants on there. :whistling:
Nothing mate! Too much soot, scorch marks on the carpet and the like to clean up. Purely decorative so we can avert our sumptuous opulence on the hoy paloy and gentry alike. The peasants get told however to "Naff orf !" once they have tended the grounds. Trespassers are usually shot.

Its really not that big (First words I ever said to Mrs R !!) A modest dwelling. Perhaps we have delusions of grandeur?

·
MEG Colonel
5,351 Posts
Dave6656 said:
mickey mondeo said:
LOL i wasnt refering to the model of car its just that such a magnificent fireplace belongs in a mansion and people who live in them rarely drive "fords" ... my attempt at humour obviously went wrong :sad: :sad: I think wootty got what i was trying to say ;) ;)
i got what you meant dave mate

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
Rhinestone said:
The peasants get told however to "Naff orf !" once they have tended the grounds.
I thought the local peasants had taken residence in among the spokes on them there 18" ten spokers your TD[color:red]C[/color]i is usually wearing.

·
Daft
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its still wearing them Rhys !!!! Havent taken them off yet. Just as well cos I was going to get somewhere like Rochford tyres to refurb em. Just as well as they went up in smoke a week or so ago.

·
Phil "THE BOOST" Wootty
2,739 Posts
yeah heard about that rochford tyres going up in flames :whistling: shame really as they are all a bunch of fcukkin timewasting cowboys.

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
Close call then Phil.....

Can't loose those 10's off of the Ghia X now :L

·
Phil "THE BOOST" Wootty
2,739 Posts
if it wernt me with the gas and matches it was about 400 other "UN" SATISFIED customers.
they nearly totalled one of my bk299's off my juice green.took them 5 hours to remove a wheel nut after a lovely boy shagged it.

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
ooopsy :whistling:

·
Support the Vulcan XH558
2,992 Posts
Lookin well nice Mr Rhinestone....

Once again me Mukka Woottty done himself proud.

Nice one Guys. :L :woot:

·
Phil "THE BOOST" Wootty
2,739 Posts
yeah bloody oops.to top it off they cut down the hub stud leaving only 3 threads on the wheel nut after telling me they had replaced the stud with a new one.if the wheel fell off with my kids in the car.i wouldnt be using petrol or matches but cyanide injecting all the staff.

·
Phil "THE BOOST" Wootty
2,739 Posts
Biggaz said:
Lookin well nice Mr Rhinestone....

Once again me Mukka Woottty done himself proud.

Nice one Guys. :L :woot:
cheers gaz boy :L

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.