Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I have recently purchased a 2009 fiesta style 1.25 privately and am having intermittent issues with the left hand indicators.

Occasionally no indicators (rear, wing mirror or front) on the left hand side will work. These is the case when pushing down the indicator stalk, hazards lights and when unlocking the vehicle. The right hand side all works fine.

On the dash board when pushing down the stalk, the left hand arrow will flicker once but the indicator wont actually flash. The stalk has been replaced but did not solve the issue.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Bruce.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,I have recently purchased a 2009 fiesta style 1.25 privately and am having intermittent issues with the left hand indicators.

Occasionally no indicators (rear, wing mirror or front) on the left hand side will work. These is the case when pushing down the indicator stalk, hazards lights and when unlocking the vehicle. The right hand side all works fine.

On the dash board when pushing down the stalk, the left hand arrow will flicker once but the indicator wont actually flash. The stalk has been replaced but did not solve the issue.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Bruce.
This has happened to me fiesta mk7 2010 its the indicator stalk £125 brand new or ebay from £20

1 - 3 of 3 Posts