Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
nice pics ivan, car looks great with a bit of a lean on.....is that a scooby behind you in the first pic, i expect you had just lapped him......again.. :whistling:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they are my track wheels, and i do have the center caps, but i didnt put them on......... just incase they fell off :L

ooooh and new.......... u know it makes sense :L
i got talking to the guy who owns it, apparently the engine is worth 10K alone :loopy: brill looking car mind

Attachments

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
ivan said:
they are my track wheels, and i do have the center caps, but i didnt put them on......... just incase they fell off :L

i got talking to the guy who owns it, apparently the engine is worth 10K alone :loopy: brill looking car mind
Wowee...how stealth is that... :shocked: :love:

they sure do soak up the thousands them jap turbo thingy's don't they...

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
carnt wait for the next trackday, now i finally have a bumper video camera which works :L

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
newannaive said:
ivan said:

i am sure the guy said he has spent some 30K on it....... apparently there is nothing left to do :} :} :} :}

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts
ivan said:
newannaive said:
ivan said:

i am sure the guy said he has spent some 30K on it....... apparently there is nothing left to do :} :} :} :}
30k :shocked: you could buy a good car with that :D

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
wont say how much my engine has cost so far yet then.

£10K is easy spent when going for reliable-ish power lol. lets just say the miss would have killed me by now if i had one lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts