15,051 Posts
Very clean motor you got there :L

·
Back in England.......
18,698 Posts
Very nice!! :L

The back ends a bit low but other than that I like :D

Can I just make a suggestion tho?

Smoke the front indicators. That would really make a difference to the front.

Same shape and similar colour as mine but yours looks much better.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GingaGizmo said:
Very nice!! :L

The back ends a bit low but other than that I like :D
Yeah I know..... Doesnt have any troubles with speed humps etc but thats mainly due to the amount of MDF in the boot.

GingaGizmo said:
Smoke the front indicators. That would really make a difference to the front.
Next on the list .... smoke front and rear indicators

·
MEG's resident oven
11,381 Posts
bathrug said:
hey Kerry ...... do you remember when you first saw this car when it looked like this.... (see the Citrine Chappy in the background) :L
yes i do mate :) what a difference!! no one ever sa mine when it was std really. n oone regular now anyway. think there was me rick g and john v6 at a colchester meet. shortly after that meet i had the st kit fitted :L

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks Anne...... its been a long slog, still lots to do though. Install is next and then respray

·
MEG Corporal
674 Posts
Is the brake disk on the wrong side of the car or do the direction of the grooves really matter at all? Apart from that it looks amazing, the paint looks like it's really come up well. Well done :L

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I like the overall look of the car, but those black plastic door handles stick out like a sore thumb. The car would look better with metal door handles sprayed the same shade as the rest of the car, but other than that it looks really good as it is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts