Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he is putting a 3.5 chevy super charger in this car and also is half way through making a mondy into a pick up truck i will try and get some pickys of it later, he owns this place its my local powerflow dealer

www.alphatyresandexhaust.com

Attachments

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
How low is that at the back?! :shocked:

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will get some up date photo's of it as he as done the spackley paint job on it now, and yes it is really low at the rear, mind you its low all over

·
MEG's resident oven
11,381 Posts
lol my local powerflow dealer has got a mad mondeo too,lol.
well 2 actually.

ones got a calibra front end!!

i quite like that one tho russ,get him on meg!!

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
Nice one GD... Agreed with KW, get them on MEG :L

btw, When that engine's going, be careful not to get sucked down the bonnet's intake :whistling:

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
its not my cuppa tea styling wise not sure what, just dont look right to me. but it be interesting to see how he plans getting that chevy engine in it.

·
IS BACK!!
2,976 Posts
does he wear a burberry cap? doesn't float my boat i'm afraid, and with all that kit on it could do with bigger set of wheels.

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
karlos said:
does he wear a burberry cap? doesn't float my boat i'm afraid, and with all that kit on it could do with bigger set of wheels.
<<<< what you mean like mine think they fill the arches quite well.

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
karlos said:
put it this way its a lot better than some crap on here

·
IS BACK!!
2,976 Posts
gravedigger said:
put it this way its a lot better than some crap on here
sorry, i shouldn't have made the burberry cap comment so i'll start again......... i don't like the kit, wheels (too small) or the bonnet vent just doesn't float my boat. but as long as the owner likes it then all my opinions don't matter do they?

·
Registered
37 Posts
:D im not putting a chevy engine init im putting a big ass wade supercharger init its not everbody cup of tea but it is all my own work.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
[quote name=g pflow] :D im not putting a chevy engine init im putting a big ass wade supercharger init its not everbody cup of tea but it is all my own work.[/quote]
well its a sweet looking motor welcome to meg btw :L

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hell you managed to register then m8, :tongue: :L :L welcome to meg if poss can you send any updated photo's of that mondy truck your building to show the lads what you can really do :D

1 - 20 of 63 Posts