Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
living the citrine dream
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lee + co it was wicked having you all here bruv and couldnt and wouldnt have had anyone else seeing in the new year with thanks guys

kev :L :L :L :L

Attachments

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Ummmm Didnt you forget this pic ?? :whistling: :whistling:

Attachments

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
fordcrazy said:
Dave6656 said:
dave :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nunu: :nono:those were passed to you in coinfidence :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :} :doh:
I quite agree Kev and i am very "CONFIDENT" the members of MEG will enjoy it lol :whistling: :whistling:

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
I actually think if someone had posted this pic before the MEG awards then you two might have had a joint win as smartest meggers :gayfight: :whistling:

·
living the citrine dream
21,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
KETTERSUK said:
Dave6656 said:
F*CK!!!!!!
oh come on lee it could be worse.........it could have been this one :whistling: :whistling:

Attachments

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
credaST24 said:
:} :} :}

start the new year as you mean to go on, so cross dressing is in then boys..... or should that be ladies!

PS. At least the cars look fantastic, can't say the same about the girls :gayfight:
They dont half fit in in brighton dont they people lol. BTW debs. think the 9 months mabey up looking at Kev.

Dan :L

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.