Just me
19,673 Posts
Find a new misses :whistling:

Cracking car you have there :L

·
Megger
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers m8.shes not that bad as im allowed 2 buy another mk2 just need 2 free up bit of money.i dont use car anyway and she has focus(2 thrash)

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
If you are planning on selling that. I personally think it would be a good idea to sell the bumpers seperate. Maybe swap with someone with same colour or try and get some. They aint my taste and if you want a quick sale I think Zetec S or standard would be better to sell it (and you may get a bit of extra money for the bumpers :L )

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Yup, Gotta agree with Ginga. Although the car looks sweet, the agressive kit will appeal to a select few. Not a problem if you have the time and advertise it in somehting like Fast Ford, but for a quick sale, you may be better putting on some Zetec-S bumpers and selling the kit seperately. This will speed up the sale of the car, and may make you a few extra quid out of it.

Congrats & Good luck with the wedding too. :)

P.S. She could always sell the Focus instead ;)

·
Megger
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im keeping kit on cause if car doesnt sell im happy to run it but dont like standard bumpers(hense kit)had quite a bit of interest already so fingers crossed

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
gart said:
im keeping kit on cause if car doesnt sell im happy to run it but dont like standard bumpers(hense kit)had quite a bit of interest already so fingers crossed
Fair nuff and good luck :L

·
Megger
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
noo she get a registry wedding or nothing.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.