Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have a 2007 ford ranger wild track . The front drivers side footwell on a few occasions has filled with water . It has no obvious signs of entry ford mechanics have pulled it all apart taken out the seats and consul and checked a/c lines to no avail . As I am unable to remedy the problem I may have to get rid of it . Just wondered if any of you have any ideas . Cheers

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Hi Tom, Welcome to TF!

Really the best place to ask questions is in the right forum, http://www.talkford.com/forum/716-4x4-ranger-maverick-and-explorer-forums/ this area is for hello's...

mondeo's and some other models suffered from leakage from the pollen filter (under the front scuttle panels, although this tended to fill passenger floor as filter above that side) also from the door membrane (under the door card, ran down speaker off a damaged membrane, down the inside of the door card) and also from sunroof drain pipes (one way valve failed) i don't know the layout of the ranger and if the pollen filter is placed similarly but it may be worth checking the "usual" ford culprits...

the pollen filter was not always the culprit, the filter housings also caused leaks...

may be worth checking the drain holes at either end of the bulkhead.

·
Premium Member
12,458 Posts
Hi & welcome to TalkFord.com Tom, am sure you will find this site a wealth of information on most Ford vehicles, and will find us all a friendly bunch here.

Once you have familiarised yourself with the site, why not stick your name down in the area that's appropriate for you so we can keep you up to date with all local things to do with TalkFord.com in your area, such as shows/meets. Click HERE for more information on this and to put your name down in your local area.

When posting questions on here not everybody adds the details of what vehicle they are asking questions about, so to help anyone who may have the answers to you questions why not add your some of your vehicle details to your signature, details like make, model, spec, shape, engine (fuel, size, type) and the year the car was made/registered on the road. To add a signature you click on your user name next to "Sign Out" at the top right of the page, then click "My Settings" and then click "Signature", from here you should be able to add your signature.

As already said above, well worth a look and a post in the right area on here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts