Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I bought a Puma 1.7 millenium back in August and the Lights on alarm,door open indicator,door open indicator and when the door opened courtesy light came on all worked,but when I tried to change the stalks initially from an older model Fiesta,which blew the fuse, then I put the original back on,since then none of the above have worked, I have checked all bulbs and fuses and everything else is ok,I have been told that it could be the "G.E.M" Module but not sure where this would be or how to replace/reprogram this as Ive been told that this can be a common problem in mostly the Puma,Cougar,Fiesta,KA range but any help would be appreciated,I have posted this in the Puma section but no help there so hoping the moderators will allow in General Discussion area in the hope of resolution. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Have you checked fuses cant see anything else being wrong unless you have a wire touching

Posted Via The Free TalkFord.com App

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks but yes,ive checked all fuses in the box plus the 3 seperate fuses located seperately on side of supposed gem at back of fusebox and all fuses under the bonnett, dubious as to cause as rear fog lights still work so according to others should rule out gem but open to suggestion as to cause ;-(

·
Registered
704 Posts
Just thought there is a relay for steering column under plastic that might be faulty

Posted Via The Free TalkFord.com App

·
Registered
704 Posts
You neec to remove black surround from around steering wheel that hides ignition wires should be underneath there

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TalkFord.com mobile app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.