Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Big Megger
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been down in Wales since thursday, thought i,d put up a few of me pics if you want to see them.

FORD 2006 WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONS.

Attachments

·
Big Megger
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
few more

Attachments

·
Big Megger
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more

Attachments

·
Big Megger
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
few more of the many, sorry bout the shoddy photography. :L

Attachments

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
nice pics mate... :L

I wantd to go this year but what with being ill and skint couldn't really go, amazing pics tho, did you see the fiesta st150 sporting lot as well....??

·
Big Megger
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah the st challenge was very well contested there was loads of them, only put up one pic as the cameras :BEEP: and kept running out of battery before they came round.

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
Yeh I could only see the one fiesta, so thought p'raps you didn't see it, did you have a good wander round the service areas as well..??..damnit..!!...I really wanted to go this year...

·
still lost
1,372 Posts
i used love following the rac before it moved to wales i know they some great forest stages but it was more fun goin from chester to leeds then scotland,grizedale ect so this weekend ill goin here
http://www.grizedalestages.co.uk/
i never miss it
p.s. great pics i just end up with pics of an empty road

·
One time Mondeo owner - now an outlaw!
6,199 Posts
Great pics - looks like you had a good time.

Back in the days when the rally covered the whole country, I went to the spectator stages at Donington Park two or three times, but I've never been to a proper forest stage.

I must admit, I forgot it was this weekend and didn't realise it was on ITV this afternoon until about 20 minutes after it finished. :crazy: (How I miss the days of Tony Mason's daily half hour long updates in the early evening!)

Does anyone happen to know if ITV repeat it, or is it on Motors TV or Eurosport?

·
still lost
1,372 Posts
HJS said:
Great pics - looks like you had a good time.

Back in the days when the rally covered the whole country, I went to the spectator stages at Donington Park two or three times, but I've never been to a proper forest stage.

I must admit, I forgot it was this weekend and didn't realise it was on ITV this afternoon until about 20 minutes after it finished. :crazy: (How I miss the days of Tony Mason's daily half hour long updates in the early evening!)

Does anyone happen to know if ITV repeat it, or is it on Motors TV or Eurosport?
i couldnt agree more i missed it as well :L

·
Registered
905 Posts
Great pics m8!
It's nice Ford clinched the manufacturer title this year. Ford has got some really bad luck over the years. Can't count how many 2nd places they've got in rallyeing... The Norway rally in february is a must-see!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.