Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Apologies if this is not the correct section to post this question in. I am looking for some inspiration to carry out a few mods, currently I have changed the majority of bulbs as the stock yellow ones look naff and debadged the KA logo. Any ideas are appreciated especially pictures of what you have carried out on your KA.

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
I can't say what mods you could do specifically to a Ka mk2, however, there are mods you can do regardless as to the model. For instance, you could blackeye your headlights, usually you can also add certain upgrade parts from higher spec cars, eg: interior swap, possibly steering wheel swap, possibly heated external mirrors, (if not fitted already), white speedo/rpm dials, maybe front splitter?

Link for blackeyes for mk3 mondeo, can't see why you couldn't do it to ka lights using this as a rough guide... http://www.fordwiki.co.uk/index.php?title=Black_Eyes

Have a look down the car diaries, i can't recall seeing a ka in there, but maybe after looking at others members mods, you might get a bit of inspiration.

·
dont listen to me, you'll have horsepower and
3,336 Posts
Keep a look out for some lowering shocks and wide wheels... They stand nice

1 - 3 of 3 Posts