Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
Whats the flaw? Wonky badge (also, not sure who's car it is but is that 2.5L V6 off a Vauxhall Omega? - not sure I have ever seen it on a Ford).

·
Premium Member
19,696 Posts
i took a few piccies but not many as the bleeding batteries died.

got a night mode one with better colours but its shocking as i moved a little so f#@ked it up.

anyway this is the best one out of the few i took ( made a little brighter in paintshop as its a little dark otherwise.

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
So it is off an Omega then (if it is - how bloody observant am I :) )

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As observant as I was. As soon as it pulled up I noticed.

And before anyone starts on me slating his car. I'm having fun about the badge. I thought the car was really sweet. The look and presence of it is amazing.

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Chubbys a no for me. I thought he was funny when I was younger but the novelty of saying fuck n cunt (I hope the filter works :} ) wore off as I got older. Lazer quest (or Zap) is an idea instead of paintball but I would prefer paintball :}

·
MEG Commander
2,969 Posts
come on you lazy beggers :whistling:

ive been waiting all night for pics of this meet and 2 is all you came up with! :}

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
GingaGizmo said:
As observant as I was. As soon as it pulled up I noticed.

And before anyone starts on me slating his car. I'm having fun about the badge. I thought the car was really sweet. The look and presence of it is amazing.
Your a top bloke mate. If anyone thinks your having a go, their really wrong. Nice bunch of lads turned up tonight. Really glad I turned up. Just need to keep the car looking sweet and such. ;)
Thanks for the nice comments on the car too. Appreciated.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
right it is £480 for 16 of use with a time slot of 2-6pm to shoot 250 balls each and works out at £29.99 also they have lighing effects that makes it fun lol

who's up for pain

see if you can get it cheaper
also what date are we talking about i look it can be the 10 dec or the week befor

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.