Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am new to this forum, I may be looking to sell my beloved car. It took me an age to find a new shape titanium X with the Zetec S kit. I was wondering what value you might put to this car;

Features outside standard;

Sat Nav

Reverse Camera

Appearance pack

Wind deflectors

Keyless entry

Cheers

V.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Hi Viper. 1st try we buy any car. Then try find the same car in auto trader. I bought a 12 plate me focus tit X and part x'd it about 14 weeks later and lost 2k. The mk3 focus loses a lot of money very quickly. The dealer I used has got my old focus up with only a £500 mark up from what I got.

Posted Via The Free TalkFord.com App

·
Registered
315 Posts
Wonder t they loose so much money, mondys r the same the prices jus plummet on em

·
Likes to chat
3,074 Posts
Wonder t they loose so much money, mondys r the same the prices jus plummet on em

one of the reasons i buy this kinda car pal. Its a buyers market thats the problem. But you get a lot of car for your money. No good to op. But wen he goes to buy a another car the same principle will apply to him. Shame its like that cos its a really nice car.

mondeo mk4 2L diesel 2008 stardust silver

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.