Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Turbo
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the web site regarding the P codes for the ST, most usefull apart from the explanation of the following code? P1151 lack of HO2S21 switch - sensor indicates lean.
Has anyone had this code come up on there own cars or does anyone have any idea what this code means?? cheers all :woot:

·
Registered
164 Posts
I know exactly what it is m8 - it's the front lambda sensor. Unplug the connector then plug together again. Have you the option of clearing the code because my ST was playing up and when i cleared the fault with my laptop and OBDII cable the car was like a different machine, it goes great now.

Have you unplugged the lambda sensor at all lately?

Something to do with the front lambda sensor is definately the problem.

Regards

M9G

·
Turbo
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MMMMM cheers for that. have also done bit more investigating since and found another possible reason for the fault code. ECT sensor on mine looks bit dodgy and can bring up the same fault code. I did change the front lamba about a year ago and also wondering if it was not compatible for the car, so few probs now lol. i'm posting question about the sensor though see what else comes up?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.