Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 grands worth of damage on the cougar thanks to some dozy arse

Took out Wheel, wing, Door, Mirror and rear panel

Not happy :mad:

Attachments

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
Staffy lad,I feel your pain (look in the trollies and accidents bit)...Its a pain in the butt,but at least its not going thru your insurance,still a pisser tho..

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
thats nasty but atleast its still drivable though, bump strips would have lessened it.

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way but are probes still worth that much? Considering how easily insurance companies write a car off these days I'm suprised they are fixing it. (I mean that completely in curiosity and not derogatory)

Still a ballache tho the fact some dozy git did it in hte first place :headshake:

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
^Its a V6 cougar mate..

·
Registered
10,167 Posts
GingaGizmo said:
Don't take this the wrong way but are probes still worth that much? Considering how easily insurance companies write a car off these days I'm suprised they are fixing it. (I mean that completely in curiosity and not derogatory)

Still a ballache tho the fact some dozy git did it in hte first place :headshake:
probes thats a Cougar aint it.

fucking pain in the arse tho. hope the insurance dont fuck around.

·
hairy face boy...so im told
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
because they hit the wheel first, its cracked the alloy and bent the track rod so its not driveable.

First thing the missis said was "ME CAR!!", not are you ok or anything like that :shifty:

:} :}

·
The Fat man is back
509 Posts
I know how you feel mate,my new Mondy that ive had a very short time has just been shunted up the arse :( not feckin happy about it :(

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
I'm Blind OK!! :} :} :}

I've just been looking on Autotrader and seen a sweet orange Cougar that has been in the mags. For a drastically modded car it looks the dogs danglies :L

·
Been Tango'd
956 Posts
sorry to hear that mate i know how you feeling happen to my car but the person who hit me is now saying it was me that went into her plus my car is a write off so spending my own money to get the car back on the road.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.