Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MEG resident lightbulb changer
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my new bumper on on saterday. The new one has foglights, but when I took the old one off I couldn't see any cables to connect them.
Any ideas anyone?
How easy is it to connect them yourself?

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Hello mate,

I take it your talking about the mk1 in your sig! I had a similar problem when going about fitting fog lights to my mk1. Looks like your going for a similar thing with your mk1 as I am with mine btw!

I found that simply running a cable from the switch was thesimplist way as there was just no wiring for them in mine!

I'm sure someone on here will have a different way, but thats one suggestion 4 u!

·
MEG Commander
6,006 Posts
Early MK1's didn't have the wiring in place, they are quite easy to wire in as said above, you need the front foglight 2 pull light switch and the warning light for the dash (easily picked up off Ebay etc) then its just a case of running one wire from the switch to the lights and a couple of earths from the foglights to the earth points behind the front headlights.

Steve

·
MEG resident lightbulb changer
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers guys! :L I'll have a look into that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.