Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just bought an N reg Mk1 V6 and although thanks to Kettersuk it has Mods already I am wanting to have more done. I am getting the Windows tinted and a boot install and possibly Neons underneath. At the moment I have bog standard Lights with the Yellowed plastic lens. I want Morette's on them and want to know the best way to go about it and where to get them as I haven't got a clue about cars. Do I replace the whole light or just get Morettes cover and screw it on.

·
Casual window shopper!
715 Posts
The Morrettes are a complete replacement of the original headlights, with separate light units.
I just happen to have a brand new set of Mk1 Morrettes for sale and I`m a SE area member! They have never been fitted to a car and come in their original box with all the nuts and bolts and new bulbs! I had the cowlings professionally painted in Nouveau Red but sold my old Mondy before fitting them! :crazy:
They cost over £300 without the painting, I`m after £200.
PM me if your interested?
Chris.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.