Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
my ford mondeo mk1 v6 1996 need a new set of front brake pads and discs, i think my car has the larger early brak calipars, i am intrested in the following pads and discs, i cant bring up a link to page properly so if you search ebay with the following you will find the set i am intrested in, FORD MONDEO ST24 2.5 V6 NEW FRONT BRAKE DISCS AND PADS, i am not sure if these will fit properly.

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
oh yes so they are sorry, the abs connection will be the same whatever pads you get im pretty sure the connection on mk1/mk2 are exactly the same for abs and probably the same on mk3 theres not been any questions here about different connectors on the pads since ive been a member so icant see there being any different ones.

·
MEG Admiral
2,554 Posts
totalguy said:
that link is for REAR :whistling: discs and pads...

i got these along with mintex pads from the same company, very helpful, and mine are the larger caliper;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MONDEO-COUGAR-2-5-V6-ST24-Drilled-Grooved-BRAKE-DISCS_W0QQitemZ8068526612QQihZ019QQcategoryZ23013QQcmdZViewItem

:L :L

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.