Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi People.

I've been hearing I can get my MK3 '02 mondeo to autolock the doors once I go above 5mph, but despite looking and finding a guide on a focus site, I've not had any sucess.

Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction of a guide on how to enable this feature...I can't get the thing into programme mode.

Thanks

P.S I also can't get the display to go into diagnostic mode to give me more information that the tachometer....switching on the ignition while holding the little reset stock does nothing...again, help would be great!

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
19,696 Posts
Motion Autolock Instructions

here's the guide i used on my 2001 mondy & it worked a treat first time. ( use the little lock tab & not the door handle itself :L )

as for the diagnostic mode, are you holding the trip reset button after you have turned the ignition key as you need to keep the button pressed in until the display changes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeh, I suppose that's just the little silver bit above the handle then? That's what I usually use to lock/unlock the doors...I don't know of another "tab" to use.. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.