Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know its another post about them but i can't edit or add to my post in the workshop submission section, i dont think my last posts title in this section can be changed either. :whistling:

A question has been asked in the workshop section that i cannot reply to in there so here my answer.

Just been and removed em from the car and taken some extra pics of them, hope they are what you were after. :L

I have been using em all day as its been raining and they do a great job, abit of noise when there is not enought water on the screen ( slightly more than the old blades but that goes when the water is present ) near silent when there is plenty of water there. No judder even with low water level and they dont flap about on the motorway ( only tested upto 70mph though :innocent: )

They pretty much give a perfect wipe, still leaves the overflow line & splashes on the passenger side when theres too much water for the down swipe of the drivers side.

I like the looks and peformance of them so far, only time will tell the rest.

Pictures from my previous post, The wipers on the car & the box they came in.

new pics below.

·
Formerly known as cilla black
15,701 Posts
and are these standard fit now, ie will they go straight onto my car without and mods???

·
Super Moderator
19,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, just remove the old wiper blades and stick these in there place, no new wiper arms or extra stuff needed.

they were easier to fit than the standard wipers that were on already.

·
MEG's Resident Removal Man
2,220 Posts
same here, they look so cool. Please someone confirm if they fit Mk2's

jcth1

·
Super Moderator
19,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MondeoTDtoRS said:
will these fit a mk2 also?
how much cus i love the look of them
JCTH1 said:
same here, they look so cool. Please someone confirm if they fit Mk2's

jcth1
If the mk1/2 can use the same size 22"/20" ( i seem to remember my mk1 being 20"/19" and 21" rear ) then they may fit pefrectly as they just use the normal arms so you could use your current wipers fastner/adapter bit ( shown out of the wiper on one of the pics ) if the mk3 ones are different.

The focus ones are 22" & 19" so if the mk3 ones are too big the focus ones may be an option if none are available for the mk1 / 2 mondies.

Could be worth asking what sizes are available at your local dealer, take the mk3 ones part number and they can use that as a starting point to find other available sizes.( i paid £34.80 for the wipers, the focus ones were about £30 ish i think )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts