Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Focus Zetec S
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all wondering if you can help ,I Have a focus zetec S 1.6 tdci that seems to have lost some horses,
I had it remapped in Dec but it caused some massive over fulling issues and i had it returned so my original file well was meant to be replaced but its suffered a massive lack in power since, with the previous map it was rapid but it pushed the air filter into the air box and cracked it to pieces iv always loved fast cars and now its standard its just not doing it for me yet i love the ZS body kit, I also have the opportunity to buy an ST3 but its mk 2 and is very standard i love the thought of the 2.5 5 pot but then think petrol v derv economy i do 56 mile a day how much will it hurt lol. Do i go for a custom map on the Mk3 im so stuck lol HELP ;)

dont listen to me, you'll have horsepower and
I've driven and owned for a short a mk2 focus st3.

Sound absolutely amazing and in my humble opinion it's 1 of the best sounding engines.

Fuel, absolutely shocking even when on a run and not powerful enough to warrant the fuel usage.

Next there's rust. They suffer massively from rust. Especially under the side skirts, mine had many holes around the seat belt anchors meaning it wasn't safe to continue using on the road without welding.

Tax, well that's not good either 馃槄

• Haha
Reactions: Mondeogirltdci

Registered
Focus Zetec S
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've driven and owned for a short a mk2 focus st3.

Sound absolutely amazing and in my humble opinion it's 1 of the best sounding engines.

Fuel, absolutely shocking even when on a run and not powerful enough to warrant the fuel usage.

Next there's rust. They suffer massively from rust. Especially under the side skirts, mine had many holes around the seat belt anchors meaning it wasn't safe to continue using on the road without welding.

Tax, well that's not good either 馃槄
Maybe I should stick with what I know lol tax is astronomical like you say it sounds nice But ....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts