Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Little Megger
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone

Has anyone installed footwell lights to Mk3?
If yes share some info about colour of wires and locations of power supply.
Note that my model (Mk3 2004) does not have factory door lights (red colour) allthough I'll try to install them too (safety reasons).

Thanks

Mondeo 1.8lx facelift 2004

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
why dont you prise the interior light out and check the wire colours then look in the fuse box area for the same wires its that easy.

·
Ex-MEG Sergeant
848 Posts
And don't forget that you can re-wire them so that they only come on when "their" door is opened - see link in signature ...

·
Little Megger
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not all the versions mate.
The car is bought from Greece. This version does not have footwell lights. This version is called ''trend''. There are also sport, ghia, ghia x, titanium. There are no lights also inside the doors (installed in the door cover, the red ones).

Mondeo 1.8lx facelift 2004

·
Little Megger
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote name=Steve Leak]And don't forget that you can re-wire them so that they only come on when "their" door is opened - see link in signature ...[/quote]

when "their" door is opened .....
Please give more info Steve.
Here is a photo shows the wires for the bulb holder. Therefore it is allways activated even I switch off the ignition.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.