Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MEG Sergeant
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how easy it is to get to the washer bottle fluid level sensor on a mk3? The dash light comes on during self test with all the other bulbs and goes off again like it should, but is not coming on when fluid runs out (as found to my expense in the fog last week)
- is it a case of dismantling half the car to get to the bottle? Have a suspicion when it went in for service last time they may have disturbed the connector as it worked until then :eyesup:
its a company car so will be going in to Ford for service sometime soon, but want to try and sort this myself now as dont really want to be running out of washer fluid again on the motorway when I'm doing 1.5 - 2k miles a week!

Cheers,
Chris.

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
the washer bottle is easy to get to , if you get the front of the car off the ground on ramps you will see the front undertray is held on with a handful of torx head screws , remove these and the washer bottle is there to see , well that is the way to go prefacelift :blush: :L

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.