Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've made the hard decision to sell my Mondeo, really like the car only selling as I'm not working currently so I no longer have a need for it and am looking at downgrading size-wise, thought I'd try it on here as I'd love to know that the car is going to another enthusiast that will fully appreciate it.

It's a 2008 2.2 TDCI 175 Titanium X Sport with 143K miles. Mechanically the car is (as far as I know) completely sound and drives really well (no smoke or loss of power), the engine never misses a beat and it pulls really well (as many of you will know the 2.2 does!).

Service history up to 135K and it had the Timing belt and water pump done at 128K.

Good tyres all round.

New VARTA Battery in April with 5 year manufacturer warranty.

MOT til March 2021 with 6 month extension

Bodywork is good (as in photos) with no major damage but as you'd expect for the age it's by no means showroom condition and does have a few small marks on it.

The car has an upgraded Bluetooth module, so it has Bluetooth A2DP music streaming (allows you to play music off a Bluetooth device) and USB as well as the standard AUX line in. I have also put LED reversing lights in that look very good.

The car does have the factory Blaupunkt NX Touchscreen nav but unfortunately the nav itself only works intermittently (I suspect after doing some research that the DVD drive is the fault but I am not sure and I don't really use it that much, I prefer to use my phone for speed cameras etc) however when it does work it has a 2019 map DVD installed. The rest of the system works perfectly (radio, Bluetooth, USB) and is running the latest software (SP5.3), it also has the premium Titanium X Sound system.

Full spec includes the standard Titanium X sport options and extras, including -

· Part Leather Alcantara sports seats (electric height adjustment)

· Xenon Headlamps

· Heated Front seats

· Keyless start

· 7" Touch screen

· Convers+

· 18" Alloy Wheels

· Bluetooth phone and streaming

· Both AUX in and USB

· Premium Titanium X Sound System

· Front and back park distance sensors

· Spare Wheel

Asking £2875 but am open to offers, if you have any questions about the price, the car or anything else don't hesitate to contact me (Tom) on 07486055789

Located near Chelmsford, Essex

The colours seem to have gone funny in the photos uploaded to this post but these photos and many more can be found at -

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1f8Z-4Y76a8QHwD585jT9rv83QjSLTt3P?usp=sharing

Cheers

Tom

Attachments

·
8 gears or more please
TrevorB BMW320 M Sport 2020 M Sport Pro Pack. Tech Pack (Head Up Display)
5,529 Posts
Great.

Thanks for posting up a closure on the advert

1 - 3 of 3 Posts