Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Little Megger
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, how much people will pay for this one.Mondeo 2.0 TDCI 130 EURO 3 Titanium, 82 600 miles, sevice book, booklets, 2 geuine keys, new rear wheel hub, alternator, baterry, rain/light sensor, Sony MP3, power folding mirror with lights, tow bar... CAT D scratched rear passenger door,driver door replacement by me me slightly diferent shade. Dont know how much it worth.

Attachments

·
Little Megger
4,450 Posts
Hi, a lot depends on how long it's mot'd for.....a 12 month one can add £400 to the price-or at least make it more attractive to a buyer.

Of course, if you're just trading it in then the length of mot is'nt an issue.

·
Little Megger
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, a lot depends on how long it's mot'd for.....a 12 month one can add £400 to the price-or at least make it more attractive to a buyer.

Of course, if you're just trading it in then the length of mot is'nt an issue.
the Mot is valid till 16/06/16 and current mileage is close to 86k :) lots of new parts .. just thinking to buy a petrol car, my new job is just 3 miles from my home so dont need diesel anymore, and driving on diesel 3 miles and specialy in winter is not really good idea...

·
Previous MEG Sergeant
733 Posts
Autotrader suggests a private price of around £1400, but that is the max you will get. When you consider it is a CAT D and that the repairs have a somewhat different shade, you could be looking at knocking £500 off that price and looking around the £900 mark.

It is a buyers market for the Mk3 unfortunately.

·
Previous MEG Sergeant
733 Posts
It depends on your location, but personally I think you would be hard pressed to get that. But that's just my opinion mate.

·
Previous MEG Sergeant
733 Posts
You will get more for it broken, yes.

·
Little Megger
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, dont have time a place for it and it is normal working car so it is a shame to breaking it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts