Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I am looking for bluetooth wiring scheme. I want to add BT\VC module to my MK3 Mondeo (Denso) and I can't find any schemes. I have found FINIS number of this loom: 1429802 (Fiesta)
1467152 (Focus).

Any help appreciated.

·
MEG Corporal
4,434 Posts
i patched it into mine using this

Font Rectangle Parallel Circle Pattern
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Pattern
Circuit component Line Font Electrical wiring Cable
Circuit component Font Electrical wiring Electronic component Cable

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am the author of the schematics which are posted above.

This schematic covers the new Bluetooth/Voicecontrol system only. The new Bluetooth/Voicecontrol is introduced on approximately 03-2008 and has different modules and wiring than the old Bluetooth/Voicecontrol system. The Mondeo MK3 Always has the old system.

The old system has mono sound output which is transferred to a special Phone input of the radio.

The new system has stereo sound output which is transferred to AUX input of the radio (this is not noticeable during telephone calls). This is also the reason why the AUX wiring runs "through" the Bluetooth/Voicecontrol module.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi jw1982. Was wondering if you could help me. I was in the position to get a voice module out of a mk3 for my mk3 the same age, along with it I brought all the wiring only because my car never had it my car doesn't have a main loom multiplug like the one I got so I cut out the module branch and I wired up the can bus and earths to where they went in the quadlock plug and the thin white and brown to the small black plug in the quadlock. Basically I've all the wires where they went on the oem quadlock but my problem is the 2 orange vbat wires as they wen only to the car loom side and not the quadlock. Could you advise me as to where to wire those, I know they both branch into the same pin on the car side. Thanks William.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi jw1982. Was wondering if you could help me. I was in the position to get a voice module out of a mk3 for my mk3 the same age, along with it I brought all the wiring only because my car never had it my car doesn't have a main loom multiplug like the one I got so I cut out the module branch and I wired up the can bus and earths to where they went in the quadlock plug and the thin white and brown to the small black plug in the quadlock. Basically I've all the wires where they went on the oem quadlock but my problem is the 2 orange vbat wires as they wen only to the car loom side and not the quadlock. Could you advise me as to where to wire those, I know they both branch into the same pin on the car side. Thanks William.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I don't mean to sound stupid lol, I know its vehicle battery +12v, I'm just looking to know if its a switched live or permanent live and best place to take it from.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Does anyone know as above wether the live feeds should go to a permenant feed or to a switched live, in teh wiring schematic it says F58 in teh fuse box but this fuse is non existant when you look on teh car. not even an empty holder for it.

Phil.

·
MEG Corporal
4,434 Posts
mine is wired to the 12v on the quadlock ignition live iirc been on 2 years no issues

1 - 10 of 10 Posts