Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys and girls new on here but have an issue with my seats its a 62 plate titanium x 163 and few issues here.
the heating and cooling seats work on passengers side but only the cooling side works on drivers side, the bluetooth cant be found on my phone, the aux dont work the usb dont work and the parking sensors dont sound.
took it to ford with the head unit issues and they said it needs a new bluetooth module and all in would cost £850! i can live without bluetooth but the seat is niggly with cold weather coming any thing i should be cbecking at all would be great for some feedback cheers.

steve moore

· Registered
2013 Mondeo Titanium X Sport Ecoboost
407 Posts
The fault with your seat is likely a relay.
When I bought my current car, the dealer informed me that they'd had to replace a relay due to a fault. Apparently there are two relays, one for cooling and one for the heating

· Registered
5 Posts
The fault with your seat is likely a relay. When I bought my current car, the dealer informed me that they'd had to replace a relay due to a fault. Apparently there are two relays, one for cooling and one for the heating
Hi do you no where these relays are as i have both seats heated and cold that are no working i tried to find the fuses fb3 and fb4 in the rear box but no fuses like that in there

· Registered
2013 Mondeo Titanium X Sport Ecoboost
407 Posts
When I was waiting to take delivery of my current car, the dealer informed me that there were a couple of things they needed to address, one being a fault with the drivers side heated / cooled seat. There are two relays per seat, one for heating and one for cooling. Mine needed a new relay as, if I recall correctly, the heat function was stuck on. Might be worth locating them and getting in there with a multimeter to test the circuits

1 - 10 of 10 Posts