Ford Automobiles Forum banner
41 - 60 of 104 Posts

·
I would rather push a Ford than drive a VW
1,139 Posts
ah those bulbs ar 501's... thnx mate.

Only need the bulbs as i already have clear side repeters... the ones of 08 Transit fit straight on:) gotta get me some chrome bulbs tho:)

you know if it's possible to get crome bulbs for the front indicators?

·
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Changed oil and filter today... think it had done close to 10K on it phuuh with all the hassle with my kids I forgot to do it at 5K... oil was starting to get dark... cant let that happen:=)

For my own memory current KM: 242556

·
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Gave the car a wash and shine wax yesterday tho I gotta remember to bring my camera next time... took some pic's with cellphone but the camera sucks:

Damn washer took a chunk of paint on my bumper...

·
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Yea I wish my car was as smooth as yours, upclose mine has a lot of "trolly/door dents" and scrapes... gotta get started on the rust/body work soon

·
Mk3 newbie
4,105 Posts
Ah, no, mine isn't 100% either :(

Mine has quite a lot of rust actually and the paint is bubbling in a few places. It also has a couple of small dents.

·
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I orderd my self an RS gear knob the other day and it has now arrived (part nr: 5031001) here's a picture before and after...

Old std one

RS gear knob in leather:)

It really makes shifting gears more smooth...

well I'm off to collect my fresh painted GHIA grill from the painters shop... post pictures of that laters:)

·
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I'm actually looking for a new chassis for it... did a rust checkup after winter and bad news... so ether change chassis on it or buy a new car same color and take evertying good from mine and put on that...

41 - 60 of 104 Posts