Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Megger
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know the car needs a clean, but hay its too cold to stick my hand in a bucket of water at mo, but here there are the recent pics, note ther drivers wing its kinda bumpy mmmm my atemp to remove a dent in it i kinda messed it up alittle lol

Attachments

·
MEG Admiral
2,554 Posts
:whistling: take it down the jet wash ya tight git

·
Megger
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
too cold plus ist been raining everyday down here so waiting for it become nice and sunny lol

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
We got two handwashing places here, dont even have to get out the car. Surely Braintree aint the pioneer of handwashing cars.

·
Megger
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sat said:
where in dorset are you ?
I am 15 miles west from Dorchester mate,

·
Megger
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
put it this way I can drive about 6 miles and I'll be in summerset,

·
Megger
99 Posts
I suffer from the cold on my hands and feet so If i can stay away from putting my hands in a bucket of water when its cold then i wont be sticking my hands in it lol, in the summer the car gets washed and cleaned every week and I'll polish it twice before the winter sets in, and as soon as it gets warm enough wash it,

I dont like using the car wash because they can cause alot of damage to your car then it would if you was hand washing it, plus hand washing it you will notice any new marks or dents thats on it, or rust starting to form where u can then treat it before it becomes worce, thats how I see it, but when its got an mot I send it down to the jet wash, so its all nice and clean for my cousin to test and write me a new mot for another year,

cheers

mike

·
MEG Admiral
2,554 Posts
bluethunder716 said:
I dont like using the car wash because they can cause alot of damage to your car then it would if you was hand washing it,

mike
:whistling: would you notice?............. :whistling: ;) ;)

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
got a magnex exhaust system for £100 if u want it twin 3" ovals

hav as much of it as u want iv got the dcat and midbox removed 2

be for sale end march

·
Megger
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
arabianjules said:
bluethunder716 said:
I dont like using the car wash because they can cause alot of damage to your car then it would if you was hand washing it,

mike
:whistling: would you notice?............. :whistling: ;) ;)
if there was scratch in the paint work i might but i might not lol all depends on how good your eyes sight it lol

·
Megger
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it will be cleaned and polished and it would probaly shock you all lol when i give it its first bath since I had it I'll take pics and prove that its been cleaned lol

·
One time Mondeo owner - now an outlaw!
6,199 Posts
Have to say, I'm with Blue Thunder on this. Much as I like my car, as far as I am concerned it can stay dirty when the weather is as cold as it has been of late. I try to clean mine once a month, at the start of the month, although it is yet to be done for March. :whistling:

·
Megger
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the reason i caled it a shed is because it looks a mess, when I first got the car it had cracked front bumper down one side, the rear look like it had been in a round of banger racing, lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts