Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EQ Heaven,

2 x 30 channel for the fronts and 2 x 20 for the rears.

Will use the SUB part of the crossovers for the full range is going to go through a set of nakamechi active crossovers then to a 800 watt 4 channel amp.

The sub outputs are going to 2 x 1500 watt amps

Attachments

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well at the moment Im at home...... car wouldnt start this morning again .... no spark, so borrowed the wifes to get to work and sorted out the guys then came home.. just had a spot of lunch before I get changed and hit the car with a multimeter and a BIG hammer. Theres LOTS to go in Andy, Im nearly ready to start thinking about HOW its going to go in. Need a few more bits first

·
MEG Corporal
376 Posts
annoying, mine only plays up when its really cold, starter motor doesnt engage but ive got waynes old one to fit. good luck finding the problem, not too cold out is it?

only things i want to really do with my install is get rid of the rabbot hutch, amp all the speakers and a make a nice build in the boot showing it all off.

·
MEG Corporal
674 Posts
They look expensive and complicated, are they motor driven with remote access or do you have to stop the car get out, tweak and drive off again. Not something I'd be looking at installing in my car.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nope not that expensive and certainly not complicated. Was going to get a symetry from RF but they were all going for a bit too much money. I dont mess with the EQ once its set and there remote for the sub output. Its part of a major install. I really am not going for the tisss tisss tisss thump thump thump that normally comes with installs

1 - 6 of 6 Posts