Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. Just picked up an uber cheap-but-leggy 1994 MY 2.0i Ghia Estate. Needs a few bits sorting but nothing that can't be approached in stages. My other steed is a BMW 540i, so while I'll be going at a more sedate pace, I'm looking forward to paying less for fuel for the daily commute.

Nearly 10 years ago, I had the fourth RHD Mondeo off the production line: a car that served me well for a good couple of years before the arrival of a company car. Despite the 10 year ownership gap, the Mondy I just picked up feels so familiar already. Way ahead of it's time, too, in terms of interior design and ergonomics - it really doesn't feel it's age in that regard, which is a testament to how right Ford got things back in 93.

Anyway: enough wittering. I'll probably be here and there in the other forums asking about the broken bits that I'll be fixing up over time.

Cheers,

--Chris

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
csdm said:
............ I'm looking forward to paying less for fuel for the daily commute.
You wanna go for a LPG conversion then Chris :L

Anyways.... Welcome to the world that is MEG m8.

There's loads here... help, advice and enjoyment in general.

When you sign up for Gold Membership (only £10), you can participate in the Gold Community Zone, for subjects other than Mondeo...

Some Gold member forums are:
The Private Forum, Comedy Zone,
Consumer Electronics Technology & IT,
Sports, Photography, Spotted was it you.
There's also the Armchair Market, where you can post sales, wants, eBay finds, etc, etc...

[color:brown]There are now 2 new Gold forums; Gaming and Offers/Discounts/Vouchers[/color]

Andy...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts